- « The Carbon Carprint of Suburbanization, New Evidence from French Cities » (with Miren Lafourcade and Camille de Thé)
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2021 (also CEPR Discussion Paper 13086, 2018)
- « Optimal Spatial Policies with Local Public Goods and Unobserved Location Preferences » (with Nicolas Jannin), updated May 2020, mimeo
- « A Streetcar Named Opportunity : Can Light Rail Transit Foster Social Integration ? » (with Antton Haramboure), updated September 2020, mimeo
- « How economic instruments can help fight air pollution » (with Aurore Bivas, Stéphane Crémel, Carole Gostner, Thomas Salez), Trésor-Eco, February 2020
- « The economic effects of climate change » (with Nicolas Lancesseur, Mounira Nakaa, Mathieu Valdenaire), Trésor-Eco, July 2020
My academic works can be found also on RePEc.